SSB is still on vacation so I am posting some helpful tips.
7 Simple Hacks That Will Radically Improve Your Productivity
Just nine percent of us are successful in following through on New Year’s resolutions. That low number suggests that maybe, just maybe, creating a resolution that you’re not going to commit to -- and then feel guilty about -- is a waste of time.
Maybe this year, try something a little different. Let go of the pressure to radically remake your life and hack it instead, with some truly easy ways to improve productivity, cut distractions and see stronger results. For me, this all started with realizing just how dependent on technology I really was (and precisely how bad it is for you -- it majorly impacts your memory, according to multiple studies).
1. Remove email from your phone.
2. No phone in the bedroom.
3. Delete Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
4. Leave your phone behind in meetings.
5. Literally block yourself from viewing certain webpages.
6. Don’t write your emails in an email program.
7. Focus on just three to five important tasks each day.
Here is the link for the full article-
Have a great day and an even better sales week!