1. Content Marketing: Produce high-quality, informative content that adds value to your target audience. This could be through blogs, podcasts, videos, or webinars.
2. Remote Engagement Strategies: Develop strategies for engaging customers who prefer online interactions, such as virtual consultations or online events.
3. Partnerships and Collaborations: Partner with other businesses that complement your products or services to reach new customer bases.
4. Podcast Sponsorships or Productions: Reach new audiences through podcast marketing, either by sponsoring popular podcasts or creating your own. (Have you heard our podcast, Jancast? We have put out episodes since 2004- Click here to watch the latest Jancast
5. Invest in Customer Experience: Focus on providing an exceptional customer experience, which can lead to referrals and repeat business.
Each of these strategies can be adapted to fit your specific industry and target market. The key is to stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies while maintaining a strong understanding of your customer base.
New Jancast is up!
A new type of tech show this episode, we go deep into new advances in toilet paper, from new perforations to using it for odor control.
We also cover the news from the ISSA Today just published, celebrating 100 years. Scott is featured as a past president and also gave his thoughts the cleaning industry in the future.
We cover the awards coming up for John Garfinkel and others at the ISSA show next week in Las Vegas. We close with a pitch to get Bill Balek. retiring as ISSA general council as a future guest before he retires at the end of the year.